Posted 3 days ago
Benedict House Prep School is a small, non-selective independent day school
We are looking for a part time cleaner who would like to join our friendly school environment, who is enthusiastic and hard working.
Job description below (but not limited to):
- To clean all public areas, staircases, banisters and door handles
- To clean staff and children’s toilets throughout the main school at the allocated times as directed – leaving a cleaning in progress sign outside doors where necessary.
- To clean First Aid Room, Reception and Office Areas at allocated times as directed including phones.
- To clean all classrooms throughout the school, including desk, work surfaces and any other requests from the Headmaster
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties.
- The schedule is subject to modification or amendment at any time by the Headmaster if the needs of the school so require.
- The Headmaster in view of the changing needs/policies of the school may consider other tasks necessary.
- Some tasks may be modified, delegated or deleted in the light of further appointments to the school or changing circumstances according to the School Development Plan.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the headmaster
Hours would be 4-7pm Monday - Friday
Applications forms available from our school office
For further information and an application form, please contact Mr Gooch,
at - email@example.com
Benedict House Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a
DBS check and reference checks.
Part time Posted 3 days ago Benedict House Prep School is a small, non-selective independent day school We are looking for a part time cleaner who would like to join our friendly school environment, w...