Our School’s philosophy
Our philosophy is founded on the belief that every child is an individual and with encouragement, hard work and praise can develop their potential to the full and achieve high standards.
It is the responsibility of the school to provide a secure and nurturing environment where pupils enjoy learning and grow into confident and happy individuals ready to face the diversity of future challenges and capable of making informed choices and decisions.
Small class sizes for outstanding private education
Class sizes are small Benedict House, with usually only a maximum of 20 pupils in a class. This means that your child will receive a personal private education that will be tailored to their needs. Our skilled and dedicated teachers are able to identify and work with our families to solve those issues that go frequently unnoticed in larger state and independent schools.
An independent school noted for excellence in teaching
If you would like your child to receive the best possible start to their school life then a private education at Benedict House is a great choice. We are an independent school that has always been noted for the excellence of our teaching and consequent high standard of academic achievement by the pupils.
Everything that happens at Benedict House has the pupils and their individual needs at heart. We create an environment in which children are happy, motivated to achieve and enthusiastic about their learning.
The school is located in a quiet, residential, tree-lined road and has been teaching boys and girls aged from two and half to 11 for many years.
The School’s Aims:
- To enable every child to develop emotionally, spiritually, physically and academically in a caring environment.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum where every child’s needs are catered for and where children have high expectations of themselves.
- To value and reward positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times, which promote high self-esteem, co-operation and consideration for all.
- To foster a spirit of co-operation and friendship between home, school and the wider community.
- To enable everyone to move on with confidence, positive memories and lasting benefits of their time with us.
“The teachers are well informed, enthusiastic and committed. Relationships between adults and pupils are good, leading to an extremely positive climate in classrooms, promoting effective learning.” A recent Ofsted Report.
To find out more about a private education at Benedict House, please call 020 8300 7206.