The School’s Aims:
- To enable every child to develop emotionally, spiritually, physically and academically in a caring environment.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum where every child’s needs are catered for and where children have high expectations of themselves.
- To value and reward positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times, which promote high self-esteem, co-operation and consideration for all.
- To foster a spirit of co-operation and friendship between home, school and the wider community.
- To enable everyone to move on with confidence, positive memories and lasting benefits of their time with us.
“The teachers are well informed, enthusiastic and committed. Relationships between adults and pupils are good, leading to an extremely positive climate in classrooms, promoting effective learning.” A recent Ofsted Report.
To find out more about a private education at Benedict House, please call 020 8300 7206.
The Benedict House Vision
Our vision is to teach children how to grow into positive, responsible people, who can work and co-operate with others while developing knowledge and skills, so that they achieve their true potential.
We share a desire to find and recognise individual talents, to deliver a broad education and to provide a rich tapestry of teaching strategies, learning experiences and skill. These will in turn prepare the children for their future lives in a fast-moving and challenging world.
Our school environment is filled with laughter and fun, where each child is encouraged, nurtured and motivated at every turn. When your child joins Benedict House Preparatory School, they will be prepared for each new challenge they face
At the Benedict House Preparatory School, we provide a high quality, broad and balanced curriculum, enriching all the children in our care. We believe that the child remains at the centre of all learning and teaching. We foster caring attitudes, consideration and appreciation of others, and value and encourage respect for all cultures and religions.
All our staff spend time developing self-esteem, self-discipline and independence in the children. Our children are encouraged to take pride in their achievements, which are recognised and rewarded. We create a happy, caring, positive and welcoming environment in which all our children can learn and achieve together.
The Benedict House Preparatory School places a great emphasis on the whole school working together to achieve a successful environment for learning and life. A child’s mental well-being is at the centre of what we do here at Benedict House Preparatory school.