Another wonderful week at Benedict House has passed! We’ve had lots of happy moments in school this week and here are my top five moments – it was hard to choose just five of them this week!
Its hard to select the five high lights of my week as so many fantastic things happen every day at Benedict House but here we go
- Pre School are learning about Space as their topic . A very excited 4 year old jumping up and down explained that Space was anything above an aeroplane. A perfect explanation !!
- As a school we have introduced Circuit Sensory exercises to stimulate the mind and body . The rhythm of African Zumba was infectious in Year 6 !! The look of pure delight on all the faces of children and staff shows the benefits of starting your day with exercise
- Benedict House School are so excited to be joining with Griffin House School on a ski trip next week . Year 6 were delighted to welcome their friends from Griffin for the day , show them around their school and plan their adventures on the piste
- Reception invited their parents to join them for a Fairy Tale Tea . It was fantastic to see wizards , princesses and lights singing to their parents and enjoying delicious homemade cookies.
- Imitation is the greatest form of flattery . Henry our wonderful school dog , was delighted to see two miniature Henrys . The puppies were chosen by two Year 4 children as they are so fond of Henry . We look forward to lots more visits.