Well it has been yet another busy week as we build up to the half term holiday. Selecting the five highlights of the week have been hard but here we go
1. Seeing all of our children having the best of times whizzing down the piste with their friends from Griffin House School . Building friendships and sharing memories
2. Pre School and Reception invited their Grandparents in to school to see their classroom , show then their work and meet their fabulous teachers . Our special visitors were then treated to a delicious tea and the Choir sang their favourite songs from Matlida. It was wonderful to see the Grandparents seeing along.
3. Safer Internet Day was celebrated throughout the school ensuring children of all ages are aware of how to use the internet safely. All our children from Pre School to Year 6 thoroughly enjoy using our iPads in school and their devices at home.
4. Friday we marked Children’s Mental Health Week with a non uniform day “Dress to Express Yourself” Children made a donation to support mental health charities and came to school dressed in their favourite football kits , mermaids , onesies and very colourful outfits.
5. Benedict is always full of love but when two Valentine’s cards appeared in the Study for Henry our school dog it really showed how much love there is and how special our school is .